Sunday, January 6, 2008

Where Are They Now?


If you ever wonder what happened to former contestants from America's Next Top Model here is some news about Elyse from season 1. Remember her- the completely anorexic one who insisted she ate? Anyways, turns out she is still dating Marty from the Shins (I LOVE the Shins) but unfortunately it doesn't look like their relationship is terribly healthy. The were both arrested for domestic abuse in Sacramento on Friday...and of course she blogged about it:

On the drive home (home?) from Albuquerque to Portland, my ex-boyfriend got shitfaced and roughed me up in a Sacramento hotel. I escaped from the room through a blitzkrieg of violence and talked to hotel security, who called the fuzz.

Because he had a bite mark, inflicted in self-defense, on his arm, Marty told the police to PRESS CHARGES OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST ME. Now I am a felon. Jailors. America's Next Top Model fans, all. As the warden took pics of my bloody knuckles for evidence (!!!! evidence!), he quipped, "So there goes that hand modeling job, huh? What's Tyra going to say about this?" And here is how I was summoned from the holding cell for a strip-search, complete with a thorough plumbing of the boodissy: "Hey, Supermodel! Git over here!"

Lovely.

Source

No comments: