Tuesday, February 12, 2008

American Idol

I've been waiting for this episode- I was getting sick of the auditions! Bring on Hollywood- I always like the drama. And when it turns out they let through people who are in fact tone deaf.

Is it just me or is Ryan Seacrest wearing more makeup than normal?

I do like that they can play instruments- although some are obviously struggling trying to do both.

I don't know how I feel about this whole second chance thing- just get rid of them- waste of everyone's time. It's all or nothing!

Oh god the guy on the drums is way too good times for me- not my thing.

Seriously- what the hell is this Fez sounding guy doing here- he is completely tone deaf- just because he has an accent it doesn't mean that he can sing. Make him stop- make it stop- save the Everything I do!! He is massacring it!!

Ok Josiah- I appreciate the Mika. I love that you chose a different song- but I don't like that you made Grace Kelly so emo and sad and slow- it's supposed to be perky and happy. But still well done compared to all the other crappy songs I have to hear

Oh there's my little nerdy politician- I hope he does well. What the hell is he singing?! What the hell was that?!

Oh my Jeffrey went through- I love that guy! He is so much fun!

Is the year of the Bryan Adams songbook!? It seems that is all they are singing!

No comments: