Tuesday, February 19, 2008

American Idol

Oh I didn't realize that this we were this far along- I thought there may be more Hollywood auditions...ok time to figure out who I like and strongly dislike!

David- yes he can sing. And he is a bit of a boring performer- but he can definitely sing

Chikezie- hate the song...am amused that he is wearing a burnt orange suit- reminds me of my outfits in grade 6!! He is a good singer- but again- hated the song

Sheila just told me there is a 60s theme tonight- I didn't realize that....no wonder I am hating the songs...stop with this crappy music and bring on the Beatles!!

David Cook- loving the song choice! He isn't the greatest singer but I like him...he is doing this well and has made it modern- nicely done!! By far the best so far

Jason- god I hate this song- horrible song choice...he is not a strong enough singer for it anyway. He is sharp and awful- i like how he pulled out the son card though to try to get some votes...not a fan...

Robbie- am I the only one who is getting Bo Bice flashbacks with this guy?! THe performing, the hairiness, the chest hair...I don't hate him but I don't love him. Like the song choices- but he is fairly generic- the voice is nothing spectacular. But I'll take these songs over R&B crap any day

David Archelletto- this kid can definitely sing! I really like him- he's cute talented...my favorite so far!

Danny- wrong song choice!!! This is a little mod boy- not a machismo guy who can pull off Elvis...it is an odd song choice...

Luke- ok I think he's incredibly attractive. And his voice is ok- the song choice is ok..but he's nothing fantastic...although he seems like a nice good looking guy...I'm going to vote yes!

Jason - I can't stand the nasty dreadlocks- his face is to pretty for them. I do like the song and he has a good voice- he's a bit too goodtimes for me but he's still good.

Michael- by far my favorite. Love the accent...love the hair...LOVE that he's rocking the scarf- and great song choice!!

No comments: