Wednesday, February 20, 2008

America's Next Top Model

So excited!! God I've missed this show!! My mom feels that this season will have to be spectacular because she feels that the producers got so much hate mail for selecting Salecia that they will redeem themselves.

Marvit still frightens me- and she looks like a man. Not a model- well maybe a male model

Oh I like that they are taking this back to New York- it makes more sense there- I mean it is an actual fashion capital.

What the hell are the twins doing there as cheerleaders?! They have no coordination!!

Oh look- Tyra has made herself a queen...she looks like a drag queen but a queen nonetheless. Also love that she gets to show off her "acting skills"

I love that the Hawaiian girl says that she has fire in her eyes- best saying ever!

Wow they have really found quite the crop of idiots this rond.!

What the hell is wrong with the girl who wants to show people her pubic hair?! I love that J started calling her cuckoo

My god Dominique is tangerine...with ginormous fake boobs...but she is pretty much glowing she's so fluorescent!!

Man fatima looks just like Iman with horrible hair- but I don't think it's smart to call another girl ghetto...while it's true she should not say anything...oh and she has a ridiculous ego...

Why on earth didn't Lauren practice wearing heels?! Why didn't she practice posing?!!? What a retard

This girl was married at 17- lovely...

Bank teller- people who are dumb are also down to earth...

Oh my god I take back what I said about Fatima- now I feel really really bad for her..that is awful that she had t be circumsized...but she has to realize to not be such a bitch!

What the hell is this girls problem talking about the impala- does she think that she sounds remotely intelligent?

Why the hell is this girl drinking her own milk- what the hell is wrong with her!?!? I mean yes you can pump, but why on earth would you drink it yourself?!?! God I just don't understand why there are so many crackpots on this earth

They kept the tangerine girl and the one who couldn't walk?!

FOr the love of god don't keep the Hawaiian girl- I don't think that I can listen to her!!

Even though I feel bad for Fatima obviously I can't handle the ego of this girl!

Seriously?! Marvita?! Christ and Lauren too- am I the only person with eyesight?! Seriously- are they blind?!

And Tyra decided to add the tangerine girl?!! Who also looks like a tranny!!?!

No comments: