Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Big Brother 9

Before this show starts I have to say that I think it will be Parker and Jen that will be evicted- everyone hates Jen and Alex hates Parker's relationship with Allison.

Ok I don't care how annoying Jen is- Joshuah went way to far. The use of the c word is never justifiable...and to say to give her a noose to hang herself like her father is unforgivable- I don't care if anyone is gossiping about you- you can't say that kind of thing to another person. If I were him I would be very very embarrassed and ashamed.

Jen- are you seriously badmouthing your boyfriend and calling him a racist...god I hate that now she's lying too...she is obviously trying to get him evicted.

Sheila you are such a tard- why bring up to Ryan that things are being said about him if she won't tell him- this woman is retarded.

God Jen why are you still talking about this- if I were Parker I would get so completely pissed off because she is going to get them evicted. I'm glad that Ryan is pissed at her and not letting her get away with this shit.

Jen- don't make assumptions about how America feels about you!! You are not that popular!

Thank you all for being smokin hot so we could be in this house together?!!? Because you are so hot the others have to be too!?! Jen that was a horrible speech!!

Does Chelsia have a full back tattoo?

I can't believe that Jen was so shocked- that is weird- it was so predictable- granted ths was the girl that was certain she would win. Poor Parker- he didn't deserve that. I love how Julie is calling out Jen for being so stupid for telling the secret of the relationship. They should have kept it a secret- or realized that they could have been a powerful foursome and alliance- what idiots!!!

Parker looks soooo pissed- he keeps blowing out like he's going to explode!!! Those were the only two goodbye messages?!

Seriously- what is wrong with this house?!?! Why would you rather have no hot water rather than no hot food?!!? Seriously- you can have a salad!!! Why on earth would you pick that/!? They are also encouraging the sluttiness- the girls have to wear a bathing suit?!? And they would rather have a margarita party than a bbq?!?! Seriously- these people are douches. Oh my god they had better say workout equipment!!! THEY WOULD RATHER HAVE WORKOUT EQUIPMENT THAN LAUNDRY!??!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!?! THis is the biggest group of douches that I have ever seen!!!!

Allison is so now going to be hitting on Ryan- they will be hooking up eventually!!

No comments: