Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Big Brother

I really don't think that Jen and Ryan's relationship will last very long...I mean they are both willing to turn on each other in a heartbeat!!

It's interesting watching Amanda and Parker- especially after watching the blow up on the video

Man they really glossed over the Joshuah/Neil incident- supposedly he was freaking and screaming...they made it all seem so easy...plus I wish they would say what the emergency was that Neil had to leave.

I don't know how much longer I can handle Amanda- that voice is beyond irritating!!

Haha- it is showing Ryan and Jen having sex in the toilet...too funny!

I can't believe that Alison and Sheila think that people care...that is so retarded...like people are going to believe them...oh wait I'm taking this back..these tools belive it! Oh god James' rubik cube theory is killing me!! Killing me- this guy is such a retard!!

My god these people cannot stop fighting- what the hell is wrong with these people?

Amanda you don't want Alex!! He's pissed at you because he has feelings for you but you don't have them back?! Then he keeps calling you a slut- charming!!

I have heard talk on the internet that Natalie reminded people of Cheri Oteri- and now that i'm watching it I totally see it!

Amanda why did you throw the competition- what a retarded stragegy- everyone could see that- what a dumbass move.

Jen yelling at Parker is not a good strategy- what an idiot.

This Alex guy is a weird control freak...he's scary...he is so goddamn creepy watching her in the kitchen...especially with the night vision...

I highly doubt that the veto will be used- they won't want to piss anyone off yet...Jen you are thanking them for the power to speak- idiot that is just part of the veto ceremony- they didn't make that decision!!

No more miss nice Jen?! When the hell did we see Miss Nice Jen?!?!

No comments: