Sunday, February 24, 2008

Independent Spirit Awards


I got home late last night so only caught the last hour of this show- hopefully it is reaired. I always like this awards show- mainly because it is so laid back and you get to see everyone joking around. I LOVED that Juno won a best picture and Ellen Page won best actress- GO JUNO!!! That movie is just so amazing

The next funny part- the obsession with Javier Bardem. First host Dwight Schrute introduces him by saying I want to F*#& Javier Bardem hard- hehe!! Then Javier says you're on- love that he is a good sport. Then it was all topped by Dustin Hoffman coming out and saying he did f#&* Javier Bardem- too funny!! I just love when people make crude jokes and everyone is in on it!! Javier Bardem is not necessarily for me- a bit too manly- but I can see why people love him. I mean Julian Schnabel thanked him when he won just for being Javier Bardem.

No comments: