Thursday, February 7, 2008

Lost

Ok this is going to be 2 hours of lost- unfortunately I missed it last week so I need to catch up!

Oh another flash forward! Hurley is in that small car? What is wrong with him- why is he running?! He's one of the Oceanic 6?! The oceanic 6?! So that means there are only 6 survivors/! Or only 6 decide to go back to civilization and the rest stay on the island!? I'm guessing Claire will stay on the island with the baby, Rose will stay due to the cancer, and Locke definitely won't go anywhere.

Oh Hurley he looks so happy- why did he leave the island?! He should have stayed- he looks so sad in the flash forward!!

God I hate Jack- I forgot how sanctimonious and pompous he is...such a moron!

Why would you trust the guy on the other end of the phone...he sounds sketchy and scary...So Naomi has the strength to run away and climb a tree then dies at the most opportune time...of course...

Hurley you never approach the scary cabin by yourself- you never approach the scary cabin by yourself!!! Is that Jacob rocking? So Hurley can see him? Was that Locke's eye in the hole looking at him? Is he now Jacob's bitch?

Charlie is visiting him in the future?! And someone else can see him?! What the hell?!!/

God would somebody stop Jack and get him away from Locke- get rid of his freakin god complex...I HATE HIM!!

That's right Hurley- TELL JACK OFF!!! Listen to Charlie- get rid of Jack!! Tell him to go to hell!! Go with Locke!! Realize that Jack is a complete idiot!! Go Claire! Yay Sawyer!!! GO SAWYER!! I love that he is showing some sense!!

Seeing if Hurley was going to tell...what does he have to tell!? God I'm so intrigued!! This show has hooked me in again!? Why is he sorry that he went with Locke?! Don't say that!! My hopes are up for Locke!

Oh so we found out the island is off Bali...oh it's the guy who parachuted in I think who is crying...how on earth did they find the whole plane when parts of it were in the jungle and on the beach?!

Oh the dog is back!! I love Vincent!!

At least the guy admitted that their primary objective isn't to rescue them..duh!

I love that Locke showed his gunshot wound- so weird!!

So the other guy on the island is a ghost whisperer!? So weird! I did not get what just happened at all! Oh he's the ghost whisperer- he can ask her how she died...very weird!!

Now there is a polar bear in Tunisia with a Dharma collar!? What the hell!? That's just what we need- another mystery!! And new characters to try and figure out!

Good god- they would never show pics of a bloated body underwater- that is going a step too far- it's just nasty!

Who the hell is this pilot guy- I've never seen him before!! What is he doing on the island?! Was he on the flight? Or was he just on the helicopter!? I can't tell if the footage is old or new- ok I guess new. So he was on the helicopter

So Ben just killed her- did she survive because she's on the island or because Locke touched her? If he goes and touches Naomi will she come back to life?

No comments: