Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lost

I'm excited for this episode- we find out another member of the Oceanic 6. My guess is that it will by Sayid.

I was write- he is one of the Oceanic 6!! I just figured when he was the first one they showed this episode that it would be a Sayid-centric episode! What the hel just happened?! Why did Sayid just kill that guy?! Was the man affiliated with the others or is Sayid now a paid assasin? God all this show every does is make me ask more questions- nothing is ever resolved! Maybe that's why I love it...

Oh interesting- Sawyer doesn't want to leave either. It does seem like a cushy life- everything is there that they need and they can live on an island.

My guess about who Ben's spy is on the boat- Michael.

Ok now Elsa turns out to be a bad guy- and they are playing each other...interesting!! Oh look at her bracelet- it's the same as Naomi's! Interesting...

So Sayid is leaving...either the pain doesn't get up or he comes back- how else will he become a member of the oceanic 6?

Oh Ben is off the island?! And he's Sayid's boss?! AWESOME!!!

No comments: