Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lost

Why go to the beach when you can live in the village- at least there is food and shelter!!

Kate- is she pregnant?!! I hate that she doesn't trust Sawyer- especially since he has given her no reason not to...she is just a complete idiot.

Is it just me or does Sun look skinnier than usual.

That's right Locke- tell Kate off. I love that he has such a calm voice through everything- I think he should shoot her thought.

You are not using my son?!!? My son!?!? She has Sawyer's son?!!?

Why is Jack testifying for Kate on this- ok as a character witness. ONLY 8 OF US SURVIVED THE CRASH!?!?!!?! She helped us out- she tried to save the other two??!!!? SO are they protecting those on the island so that they can stay on the island/! Or are they all dead?!

Do you love her no not anymore- oh god are they going to rehash their incredibly boring relationship!?

Hehe Xanadu!!

Oh some Kate and Sawyer action- fantastic!!! This is the only thing that she is good for!

Oooooh the helicopter is missing- I have heard a lot of theories that the island is in another time continuum so maybe this has to do with it

I wonder who's going to be driving the taxi- will it be Ben!?

Oh god are they hinting that the baby is Jack's!?!? When Kate said he's waiting at the end of the season last year was she referring to her son and not to a man at home!? I have to say- god I hope the baby is Sawyer's!!! Man I can't believe how much info we are getting this season- it's great!! Or did Kate take Aaron?! SHE DID!!!! SHE TOOK AARON!!!!! Oh that is EXPLOSIVE!!!!

No comments: