Sunday, February 3, 2008

Project Runway

I missed the past few weeks unfortunately- hopefully they reair the episodes soon!

I'm curious to see what these collections look like- just because she's such a cow I hope that Victoria is eliminated.

I hate that stupid tulip neck- it never looks right. And I don't like the denim dress- it is a bit too holy hobby.

I don't mind Chris' dress- the neck is nice. And the turtleneck dress is cute.

The Zoot Suite was reall cute- oh and i love the babydoll dress. And I like the pin stripes- oh the blouse and skirt is cute too- i think this is the strongest collection.

I hate the neon dress- it was hidous. Elise's dress was also awful- it looks poorly made. Oh there is Victoria's- they all look poorly made!!

Oh I'm surprised that the denim group won- I didn't think it was that great...maybe it's just me.

I like Chris- I hope that he gets too stay. Plus their clothes are way nicer- the other team's are horrid.

Oh Victoria you are such a cow.

Never ever say yourself- that is never a good thing!! Never say that you should go home!!

Oh poor Chris- I like him. I agree the jacket was horrible- but I think the construction was better than Ricky's.

No comments: