Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sexy Beast of the Day


I watched Dexter for the first time last night and let me tell you- it was fantastic. I normally avoid anything involving serial killers and gore but I have heard nothing but rave reviews about this show so decided to see what it was all about. It is just a fascinating premise. The show is about a man named Dexter who is a blood splattering analyst with the Miami police department- and his father is the police captain and his siter is a police officer. He is also a serial killer- but he kills the bad guys. He kills people who are harming others in society and getting away with it- he doesn't kill innocent people. It is simply fascinating. Granted I changed the channel when the gruesome scenes were about to occur- I still couldn't handle that.

Then there is Michael C Hall- the man is a sexy beast. There really is nothing else to say. He narrates the show and is simply mesmorizing. I now heart him. I used to watch Six Feet Under regularly and never thought much about him- probably because David was such a whiner. Now as Dexter he is loin quivering.

No comments: