Thursday, February 7, 2008

Survivor

I'm excited just to see how the all stars do!

Oh I love Cirie- she was always fun! And Ozzie- he was a great athlete. Oh Amy- I disliked her! She was annoying!! Yuck Jonathan was gross!! Ew Eliza- i HATED HER!! God I hope she was less annoying! And James- he doesn't deserve to be an allstar- he didn't use the idols!! Moron! Parvati?! What the hell is she doing as an all star?! YUCK!! Yay Yeoman!!!! I LOVE YEOMAN!!! He rocks!! I hope they don't kick him out since he's so smart and fantastic- I want to keep seeing him!! Amanda- again what the hell is she doing there?! Overrated- she didn't really do anything exciting!! Jonny Fairplay- why is he there- I mean the grandmother thing was infamous but he was on Ruperts season and Rupert was on the last all stars! Oh wait- i might like the rapport between him and Jeff...they HATE each other!! At the Vanuatu after party Jonny got really drunk and was hitting on Eliza inappropriately so Jeff had him kicked out and he hasn't been at an afterparty since. So it might be a good dynamic- it'll make for interesting tv!

I like what Chet said- they have an advantage because they know how the all stars play and they don't. Oh god the gay chat is very awkward...she has a somewhat mullet..oh god the implants talk is so awkward- but they are ugly and noticeable...

They should not be the favourites- they should be the the allstars...I don't think that half of these people would be there if the fans actually voted...i really don't like the title of favourites as they are only who the producers liked...where is Ian? And Earl? There are way better people who should be here...I guess I should just be grateful that Stephanie isn't back!!

Oh Parvati and James will be hooking up! Whoever is smart will be making an alliance with Yeoman- I would like to see him and Cirie make an alliance because they are both smart.

Oh look at Parvati and James in bed already cuddling...and Amanda and Ozzy- a smutty season- YAY!!

Yeoman what the hell are you thinking- that is such a bad alliance?! You could have gotten way better people!!

Fairplay what the hell are you thinking?! Playing the groups against everyone- they are going to talk and then they will talk and kick him out

Oh the allstars lost...I hope they get well of Eliza- please keep Cirie!! I love her!! Yeoman join her!! Oh I would like to see Parvati leave too- as long as one of those girls are gone that's good! Jonny Fairplay why the hell are you asking to go home- that is suck a waste...why go all the way home right away? Why even go!?

Jonny Fairplay you are a complete moron...you went out of your way to travel there and got kicked out first!? What a complete waste of time

No comments: