Thursday, February 14, 2008

Survivor

My god Ozzy that is a ginormous clam! Nasty!!

Ok the fan tribe is totally going to self-destruct- I can't believe that this early in the game there is such a division in the tribe- for someone to go so far as say you aren't allowed to sleep here is huge! I mean they have got to play together!

HAHA- I love Cirie- talking about the junge love! I have to say Ozzy does look better with his hair cut but I stil don't know if I would hook up with him while lying in a shelter with other people.

Oh poor Chet- man is not a strong swimmer- which is never good in survivor! I don't think that he wil be on the island for long!

Oh poor Cirie- she doesn't deserve to go to exile island!! And poor move on the favourites part- they didn't send a strong player- they sent the crackpot

Someone's career is ice cream scooper? That's a career?!

Man this whole fan tribe is imploding- they've hardly been here and they are all scheming against each other

Oh they did vote out Mary- I think that was a piss poor move- I mean Chet was a weak player and this early in the game you get rid of weak links.

No comments: