Thursday, March 6, 2008

America's Next Top Model

Well Tyra must be friends with Nelly and got a deal on his apple bottom jeans.

What the hell is wrong with fatima?!? Seriously the girl has no social skills- who the hell tells someone else they are big?!!? Although I am not a fan of Allison- I don't think she has a great look- she has dead eyes. There is nothing there.

I don't feel bad for Fatima...at all...all she does is insult others.

MAKEOVERS!!! MY FAVOURITE!! Oh god she now has a Tyra vision thing!?!? Oh god- not another medium that allows her to act!!

I hate Anya's- it drowns her out. And I hate Whitney's too- she looks REALLY tough!! And I don't enjoy the bangs. Oh god what is with the bangs- I also hate Aimee's- although I love her hair. A horse mane?!!? Oh no- who is allowing Tyra to invent hair styles?! This does not Marvita look more feminine- she looks like a man. Ok I like Lauren's hair and the colour- much much better. First one I like. Miss J- hehe- you kill me!!

I also like Katarzyna's dark hair- looks nice. Oh god they are shaving Claire's head more?!!? EW!! I mean the hair was horrible before and I didn't think that it could be worse..but it turns out it could be...

Oh I hate Llison with the red hair- I like the colour but I think with her dead eyes it doesn't look great. Let's see if they can make Dominique look like a woman? Oh god cutting it off just made her MORE manly- what the hell were they thinking?!

Stacey-Ann- her face looks too round to be short...and i'm right...it's HORRIBLE!!! Horrible!! Again- what the hell?!

Amis' hair just looks like a wig- and they've made her look tranny!!

As much as I hate Fatima I have to admit she looks fantastic with the new hair.

Oh they are going to work with Elle Macpherson- that has to be the body- that is her nickname. God I'm good!! I can't believe none of them clued into that- don't they know anything about fashion!? God she looks fantastic- she is 45!! 45!!

Claire now looks scary...so scary..Lauren looks good with the hair but she just doesn't know what to do- why on earth doesn't she look at a magazine?! Allison has been practising...well it won't help because she has dead eyes- no expression!! She is TOTALLY going home

Dominique's neck veins are going to give me nightmares tonight!! Although I do have to prase her for being able to hide the penis in those underwear. The girl is HIDEOUS!!

I think that Dominique and Allison will be in the bottom 2. I love that the photographer said that he thought Dominique was a mom- haha!!

Oh it was Allison- that's ok with me- she isn't great!

No comments: