Wednesday, March 19, 2008

America's Next Top Model

Well Fatima is the first one they profiled..does this mean she's going home? Or will they finally send home Dominique the tranny?

Ok calling Whitney Anna Nicole is not nice...not nice...

What the hell is Dominique talking about? How the hell is Whitney racist??! My god Dominique is a complete tool

I adore Katarzyna's white boots- I need some!!

HAHA- even Marvita is calling Dominique a tranny...and at least she admits that she is freeloading...maybe she is better than I thought

Just as I seem to like her Marvita is looking like she's going home.

Ok I think that Fatima and Marvita will be the bottom two. Oh my god look at the underarm hair on Fatima...so gross!! SOO GROSS!! I thought that it looked hairy during the shott but this confirms it

I have to say I'm really liking Paulina as a judge- she is much more interesting than Twiggy ever was- at least she gives comments

Oh there goes Marvita- I still can't believe she made it as far as she did but I have to admit I liked her commentary this episode

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really? Not shaving for ANTM has booted not learning how to make a fire for Survivor out of the top spot for unabashed boobery on reality tv.