Monday, March 10, 2008

The Bachelor

Oh we are catching up with bachelors- I'm dying to hear what happened with Byron and Mary after she beat him up!

Oh Brad refused to be a part of this show...interesting....I guess he doesn't want to have to answer why he didn't pick these girls!

Jenni is engaged?! Wasn't that season just a couple of months ago?! Man she moved fast!! 2 boys and then one girl...lovely...because it always happens that way..

I still can't believe that DeAnna is the next bachelorette- there is nothing appealing with this girl. She isn't charming or funny...I don't know why they are having her..

Dammit all my phone rang- I missed most of this!! I watched on mute though and saw that almost all of the psychos (aka Trish) are engaged or married- give me hope!

The worst bachelor was Lorenzo!? While he wasn't attractive at least he was funny. Andy was the best bachelor!? Am I the only one who could sense the maybe gaybe? I mean that's fine and all- but he definitely was not into the women..

A cocky british man as the bachelor- oh I'm intrigued!! I hope he's a funny sarcastic prick- that is what I like! I don't want to see some dumbass cry as a girl sings a tone deaf Star Spangled banner- I can't handle that again!!

No comments: