Monday, March 17, 2008

The Bachelor

Oh how I've been looking forward to this!! A cocky brit- my favorite!! Oh an international banker- man this guy will probably be a complete ass- I will love him!!

He's only 27?! My god I'm old...

A place holder ring?! That is such an odd thing to say! My god Rebecca time to hold back on the blush...that was quite scary!! One girl is a hot dog vendor- awesome! Where on earth do these girls shop?!!? There are some very odd dresses- they all seem to enjoy baring as much cleavage as possible

Oh god the girl with the horrible blush is now doing a horrible dance- time to back off!

Wow that girl just wrote the stalker theme song- very odd...

She brought her clarinet!!??! Seriously?!!? Next time I meet a guy I will bring my kazoo...or maybe the tuba...god this is embarassing...She looks like she's trying to be Kenny G

Man what the hell is wrong with Stacy- is she on drugs? Has she been anally probed by Tom Cruise and Xenu? Oh god this underwear thing is very embarassing!! She has read one too many cosmos...you don't do that with a stranger!!
Haha- love that they are making fun of her tramp stamp...and now she passed out!

Shayne's family is famous? She is Lorenzo Lamas' daughter?! INTERNATIONAL HEARTTHROB LORENZO LAMAS?!!? That's awesome!!!

I love that the girl who got the first impression rose didn't have to make a total ass of herself- a bit reassuring...

Well I'm not surprised he didn't pick the blush girl, or the slutty underwear girl- love that she is a grad student. Oh god the cocktail waitress is crying- you didn't even know him!!

Ok I am loving this guy- Love love love the dancing!!

No comments: