Monday, March 24, 2008

The Bachelor

Ok I'm excited for this episode- I need to start figuring out who these women are and who are the true crackpots

Is it just me or is this fashion show very very very odd? Posing for him...strutting just for him- very odd...

Wow that was quite the song...someone is definitely putting it out there that she is a sure thing!!

I've been staring at your lips...another girl trying to get it on...

My god Ashlee- time to act like a good sport...I can't believe she just danced in front of the bachelor!

I would like to see some of these girls birth certificates...they are saying they are 24 and 25...and they don't look a day younger than 35!

HAHA- yes Kelly- you most definitely are showing how well you handle your alcohol...I love the lushes!

What the hell is wrong with Shayne?!? Does she not know what this show is about?! Or is she trying to create drama so she can show all the talent agents her skills?

I'm a bit surprised he picked Chelsea for the rose- I thought it would be Robin. Oh here comes Shayne's drama again- someone wants to show what a great actress she is!!

Kelly might be my favourite- she is such a drunk bitch. She belongs on Rock of Love!!

Oh Jesus- make the singing stop!! You sing opera- so you are singing Porgy and Bess?!?! I HATE that song!! God that was awkward!

Oh he ended up picking Shayne- they always pick the dumb hos

Oh look- the girl who frightened us all with her Summertime didn't get picked- note to self- do not sing an awkward song in a guys face the second time I talk to him!

No comments: