Monday, March 31, 2008

The Bachelor

Shayne will die without a one on one date- I love this girl!! The acting skills are ridiculously impressive!! Please oh please let there be a cameo by the international heartthrob himself Lorenzo Lamas!!

I love all the bitter bitches freaking out about the cement imprint- too funny!!

I don't know if Holly is going to get a rose...he doesn't seem terribly attracted to Holly...

My god I can't believe that girl brought a spray tanner- that is INSANE!!

What the hell?!? Is Marshana down on her hands and knees because of a split lip?!?

I think these girls think that this is his house...do they not realize that it is also a set?!!? That they won't be living there with him?! Also- do you really think that Matt planned the massages himself? These people are idiots- have they not yet realized what a producer is?!

Don't those girls feel awkward walking up and interrupting their conversation?

Oh Kelly the lush is at it again- I love her drunk confessionals!!

He's looking for romance today and wants it to pay off? Does that mean he expects to get lucky? Because with this girl I don't think that will be much of a problem...

What the hell is going on with the meeping coming out of Amanda?!!? I think I'd strangle her!

She makes him laugh with her anecdotes?! This girl is a top notch tool...he is just incredibly horny!!

Haha- I love that Matt said that Robin already has a rose so he left her- man these girls are going to kill each other!

I'm not surprised about the girls who didn't get roses- especially since I have no idea what their names are. oh the hot dog vendor- I forgot all about her! Amy- again, no idea who she was. Don't remember her at all. As for Kristine- again I just remember her talking to her prior to the rose ceremony- I have no memory of her before that.

So my current frontrunner- Holly.

No comments: