Sunday, March 2, 2008

Big Brother 9

I hope that I never have to hear the term operation condor ever again.

I am pretty sure that Joshuah and Sharon will nominate Allison and Ryan and Matt and Natalie- I think it's obvious. God Josh is a catty bitch- he just goes after people.

What exactly has Allison had to put up with?!? She was handed a 4 person alliance that could have carried her and the retard made a stupid big deal about it and ruined it. Allison has been a raging idiot- and she shouldn't have lied about being gay. Allison- why on earth would they be intimidated by you!?

Now Allison is pissed at people who weren't even there?!?! The girl is completely psychotic!!

Poor Natalie- the girl is such a doormat to Matt- poor thing!

The girls have to dress like asparagus and the guys just have overalls?!?! Mmmm asparagus!! I hope all that doesn't go to waste. I would definitely rather eat asparagus then slop!!

Sheila weighs in at a whooping 131??!?!? A whooping 131- Joshuah fuck off!!! He is going to get a smack down Shauna style!!

STOP WASTING THE ASPARAGUS!!! Send it my way!!

Natalie is painting with nail polish- the girl is such a crackpot!! But she is actually not bad!

And there goes Allison being completely insane- why would she just start yelling out of the blue. Then she wants him to talk to her after she attacks him!? I feel really bad for Ryan- he is in such a bad place because she is psychotic. I have started liking him- he seems like a decent nice guy. At first I thought he was an ogre but now he just seems like a nice guy who is a bit quiet. But there is nothing wrong with him

It's funny that Adam and Sheila are now flying under the radar- they are just coasting to the end!

When it comes to mentally wise...haha Matt- yes you obviously have the superior mind...

Josh should have nominated Sheila and Adam- especially since Sheila was the other member of the lie.

No comments: