Sunday, March 16, 2008

Big Brother 9

I bet James is going to win- he definitely has the determination and the anger to kick some ass at this competition

Haha- I love Adam referring to his fat ass and not being able to hold on. Oh there goes Joshuah- I'm pretty sure that Sharon or James will take this.

Man Natalie just went to town for her and Matt- and we'll see if James actually sticks to his word...

Side note- I just booked my flight to Greece- WOOHOO!!

God James is SUCH a sore loser- does he not remember that he voted to evict Ryan before...yet when it happens to him he becomes quite a whinny bitch. Well he did honour his word to Natalie.

Ok Sheila and Ryan are nominated- not surprising.

Ok James is ridiculous- he keeps going ON AND ON about being backdoored- he was not backdoored!! I don't think he understands what backdooring is!! Backdooring is when you are the target from day one- when everyone guns for you to not get the veto so you can be put and taken out of the house and there is nothing that you can do about it. He was voted out because Chelsia took herself out...god he's an idiot!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Yay Greece!!!!

I will start the hunt for the guidebook :)