Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Big Brother 9

God James is so incredibly repulsive- Chelsia is sitting there visibly upset and he is still doing little dances and showing he has no class. I hope they do get rid of Chelsia though- James needs no supporters

Chelsia what the hell is your problem- why are you destroying all of the eggs?! You are such an idiot- and a vindictive bitch at that

Man even James is admitting that she is a huge raging bitch and he's voting against her

I have to say I do like Adam- I think he's funny!

Wow Chelsia what a great speech...I think she might be insane...that was quite the strategy- insult all of the people who are about to vote...the girl has serious issues

Chelsia- how does Adam not have a backbone?! Because he went after you and your friends and not his own alliance? Moron

Wow Natalie is in position to win this! And she did it- well Josh and James are screwed

No comments: