Sunday, March 30, 2008

Big Brother 9

I would be embarrassed too if Natalie beat me at a mental competition

Team Christ?!?! Seriously???! I can't even write this shit- i am loving me the crackpots

Oh god her 7 theory is killing me- this girl is nuttier than a fruitcake!!

HAHA- I love that Josh thinks that Natalie is crazy- I have to agree!!

I'm with Adam- I would have chosen food too- screw ths housemates!! This game is about playing for yourself- screw the others!

And Natalie is again showing what a stalker she is- talking to Matts picture and staring at it

HAHA- Joshuah that is too funny- he might have to go into the witness protection program

I love that they tried to create drama with the nominations- we all knew it would be James and Joshuah- she really had no other choice

No comments: