Monday, March 17, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

Priscilla put down the needle!! Put down the needle!! You are this season's ventriloquist doll- only your eyeballs move!!! SO SCARY!!!

Penn Jillette- time to do up the buttons on your shirt!! Well I wasn't expecting a lot more- I have to admit I wasn't really paying attention I was on the phone...but now I'm all over it

I have never heard of this football guy- shocking i know. He was ok- nothing special

LOVING Cristian- he's a sexy beast! And he will be good at this- he has natural rhythm...loving the hips!!

Adam wasn't as bad as i thought he would be..i mean he wasn't great but he was ok. Plus he will get votes just for being Julianne's partner. Did he just call CarrieAnn a bitch? Time to send him home- he is super annoyinng...

This kid Mario drives me nuts- shave off the pube stash already!!! He always has that damn pube stash- nasty!! But I have to admit he's a good dancer- just has to work on his posture- time to pull back the shoulders!

Steve Guttenberg- I loved him as the mayor on Veronica Mars..oh how I miss you Veronica Mars. Anyways, the dance was boring and simple- he really didn't have to do much dancing- it was mainly walking slowly- but he wasn't horrible.

No comments: