Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

Man I can't believe how many clothes Shannon Elizabeth is wearing- she isn't horrible but she needs to become a bit less stiff- she needs to sink into her knees. She seems to be mainly walking- time to dance around the floor. She can dance on the spot- just not while travelling

Where on earth do the costume designers go to find the fabric for these dresses/!!? My god Monica Seles's dress is horrible!!! What an awful shad of pink! Poor girl has no rhythm- you would thing she would have some rhythm but no- she is lke a limp noodle...it's quite bad...

Well this is a much better show for Marissa Jaret Winoker as compared to that god awful Pamela Anderson show Stacked. I don't know if I like the song choice- really this entire routine is just her shaking- she's not really dancing- she's shimmying and shaking her hips. I do like her- she is just so likeable. Tracy Turnblad forever!! My god it's the original Tracy Turnblad too- go Ricki Lake!!

Man Priscilla was fantatic- look at her getting throne around on the ground at her age. The rest of her body moves great- I mean her face is frozen and melting off but the rest of her body is good. She was great!! Scary looking but great! And she brought Lisa Marie- she will be getting tons of Elvis votes!!

Kristi Yamaguchi- this looks like a proper dance- they are travelling around the cance floor which is nice. And obviously as a figure skater she has great musicality and performance skills- I think she most definitely will go far. I just pray that this doesn't inspire Tara Lipinski to do this next season- I can't stand her! That was a good performance- I bet the entire time she as dancing she was thinking what would Brian Boitano do...I know I do when I compete!

Marlee Matlin- this will just be odd...especially since she can't hear the music and needs an interpreter during the lesson. She's pretty good- it's impressive she's doing those moves from memory and not to the sound of the music. I don't think that she is going anywhere

No comments: