Monday, March 31, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

Marlee Matlin- I have to say I am incredibly impressed by her- she deserves way more hype than that cow Heather Mills. Even with the jive she is doing well!

Steve guttenberg- what the hell is he doing...ok the dance wasn't horrible but the props aren't funny- this is also very awkward...

Cristian- oh god this sea lion bit is painful- so very very painful!! I can't even concentrate on the dance- all I ever do is stare at her hair and wonder why she always has this horrible cut- her and Paige Davis. They are awful. But his jive is ok- he is enthusiastic and seems to be having a good time.

Mario- honestly didn't pay attention...didn't really care...

Shannon Elizabeth- that is a huge improvement from when she started

Adam- I wish he would stop with the joking because I just do not find him amusing. But he is lucky that he has Julianne as a partner- she makes it look like he's doing something.

Marissa- god this girl reminds of Marni when she is hyper- she's so cute! Well they picked a great song- this song still makes me happy. Ok I really like them- I hope they make it far in the competition- they are just fun!

Oh god poor Jonny Lee Miller looks mortified to have to be there...he is way too cool to be at Dancing with the Stars...this is a man who married Angelina Jolie, a man who is best friends with my Ewan, not a man who has anything to do with this!

Priscilla- I have to stop starring at her face- it is haunting me!! She is really good though- she needs to show some emotion on her face but well..I think that ship sailed once the first needle full of autolube was put into her face.

Jason- still don't really feel anything towards him- but am highly amused that Edyta was able to break out her shredded "dress"- this woman hates clothing more than anyone I've ever seen! Well he isn't doing too bad- for a tall guy he is very light on his feet

Kristi- I could do without the hair pasted on her face- that always grosses me out. But I mean this girl can dance. Although I am bored...not a big fan of the tango. Oh look it's Peggy Fleming

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we filipinos love Kristi and every dance she's done...the seal and cristian and the partner-good match! actually the seal danced better and is cuter with more charisma...