Wednesday, April 30, 2008

America's Next Top Model

Oh god Fatima is getting way too cocky- I hope she goes home today!!

Wow they are finally showing interviews with Katarzyna- they hardly ever show her!

God Fatima is an awful model- he can't pose at all. Time to get rid of her. What the hell is Dominique doing?!

I love that Fatima looks like she is going to win- the girl is delusional!!

Why the hell is Dominique going on and on about being photographed by Tyra- who cares?!

I have to say Anya is totally winning this- they aren't showing her at all this week- she will slip by til the end

What the hell is Dominique wearing?! For the love of god get rid of the tranny!!

I think that Whitney and Katarzyna will be bottom two with Whitney going home. Although I wish Dominique would go!!!

Oh there goes Katarzyna- what a dumbass move by the judges. What the hell are they thinking? I mean DOMINIQUE?!?!? How the hell would that tranny ever become a judge?!?!?! Katarzyna looks like a model!! I mean these are the people that picked Salecia and Naima- and what the hell have they done?!

No comments: