Monday, April 28, 2008

The Bachelor

I don't understand the producers of this show at all. A few years ago we really saw these people get to know each other on multiple dates. By the time of the hometown dates there really had been connections. But now they hardly show anything- it's all previews!! I mean this show is only 50 minutes tonight!

Yeah he is really into Shayne. But it is almost too obvious.

I'm intellectual- is that how you say it? Wow he is telling Shayne that he is falling for her too- man he had better pick her...but of course he won't!

If you both have a fear of heights why on earth would you do that for your date?!?

Amanda was surprised that he offered her the fantasy suite?! Has any bachelor ever not done this!??!

Yeah there was definite awkwardness between Matt and Chelsea. It doesn't seem natural at all. Haha- the turtle was closer to him!! Wow Chelsea i now breaking out the lingerie!! We just got quite the slow motion strip tease!! Man someone is getting it on tonight!!

Even though she broke out the sexy lingerie I'm pretty sure Chelsea is going home

Chelsea and not Amanda!?!??! Seriously?!! I am SHOCKED!!! That lingerie really did the trick!! I have to say I love that she is yelling at him- especially if they did sleep together!

I still see nothing with Chelsea- maybe it's just me. But maybe she is the Estella

Oh he TOTALLY proposes to Chelsea- it's her nailpolish!!

No comments: