Friday, April 11, 2008

Battlestar Galactica

Go Starbuck- kick some Roslin ass!!

I read a theory today that the last cylon will be Adama's dead son- I think it's an interesting theory. Especially since they talked about him last time.

Jesus did Roslin just try to shoot Starbuck?! What the hell just happened?

It's nice to see Adama drinking with everyone!

Oh look they just flashed to a picture of his dead son again- whoever came up with that theory is on to something.

I still don't like Baltar's hair- he should cut it like he had it in Bridget Jones' Diary.

Ok Baltar talking about the song is interesting...will he be the one to figure out who the new cylons are?

Ok now I feel bad- I was just thinking that Roslin is too old to have hair that old but then she starts losing it. It's just sad

Time for Apollo and Starbuck to hook up and have some jail sex!!! There we go!! That's what I like to see!!

Oh I love when they do these tributes- they are so moving to me. God this show is fantastic!!

Yay- it is implying that Dee and Lee are separating. Good- I want him with Starbuck. Where the hell is Apollo going?!!?

My god Baltar get a lot of action...I so don't get it

Is starbuck going to take Lee with her to Earth? God I hope so!!

No comments: