Monday, April 28, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

Marissa-well she isn't annoying this week since she is supposed to be serious. She is actually doing a pretty good job. That was one of her better dances

Cristian- oh god all I can picture right now is Weber and Shane dancing to I'll Make Love to You on the desk grade 11 French during one of Mr. Disano's many breaks- god that was funny!! That was an ok dance...I mean those always bore me but it was good

Kristi- man they are really going for the votes- nice use of the military uniform!! As always though she is fantastic! She is sooo going to win this.

Mario- I am just not a fan of his- he is smarmy. That is a weird outfit on her- one side has way too much fabric and she's almost naked on the other side! Oh she stumbled a way from his hand- I saw that. Not the best dance but not horrid

Shannon- god they were SOOO cocky last week- time to go home!! He had to put their "friendship" aside! Going home alone- haha!This is very very very weird music. This is a good dance for her though because you need to be so stiff...maybe a little too stiff though

Jason- he is so light on his feet for being such a big guy. It really is quite impressive! That was fun- I like him. He's a big sexy beast

Marissa- this outfit is very brave! She is owning it so props to her! These slow dances always bore me...I mean it's pretty and all but I like when they are going fast...plus the music is painfully bad.

Cristian- I think his time has come. I mean he will just stop during the dance and then stopped- very weird! Ok he is hurt

Kristi- fantastic music election!! I love me the Rihanna! They are really good at dancing exactly to the beat- all of their movements are completely on the beat- which doesn't happen with a lot of the other couples. I mean that again shows her figure skating background

Mario- oh look- his shirt isn't done up. Again. Nasty. Man she has to lie off the tanning- they are the same colour!! He is good at this but he needs better posture.

Shannon- Oh no not another fast dance for Shannon- this is sooo awkward!! She is all limbs and askward! She doesn't know how to make big movements that are graceful

Jason- I do like this dance- it's a good paso. Very precise. Oh that was totally a lift there- her foot came off the floor.

No comments: