Sunday, April 6, 2008

Project Runway

Man it's already down to the final 4- I have missed soooo many episodes of this season- I wish it was scheduled at better times!!

It's almost unbelievable that Christian is a real person and not a cartoon character!! His expressions just kill me...although his ego does get a bit unbearable

This girl who is in the finals I don't really even remember her designs- I need there to be a Project Runway marathon for me to see all the episodes!!

Chris is using human hair?!?!! Seriously?!!? Oh god that is soooo disgusting!!! The clothes look soooo awful with the hair- what the hell is Chris thinking?! I mean I like him but the hair is sooo gross- donate it to cuts for cancer!!

Oh Tim Gunn I love you- you are so positive and upportive! Be my friend!!

Rami's coat is really pretty. Not a fan of the cut of the 2nd dress though- a bit too eighties. Love love love his evening gown though.

Ok Chris' hair just groses me out with the hair...it's disturbing!! I mean the clothes are neat but I can't get past the hair. Plus it is all a bit too dynasty

I think that Rami will go on unfortunately- not that I don't like him but I prefer Chris

I love Nina's expression when she found out it was human hair. Oh I like that the skirt was made with safety pin. HAHA- she's in a velvet condom!

Oh poor Chris- he tried!

Be fabulous...be really skinny...don't eat- HAHA!! Words of wisdom from Christian

POSH!!! POSH!!! I LOVE YOU POSH!!! I love how she tries not to smile when she's introduced

Alright we are starting with Jillian:
So far it's ok- nothing I haven't seen before, nothing I would wear. I love the brown boot- but she didn't make those. And I don't like the hats! Hate the gold dres. I do love the brown jacket with the capped leeves. Don't like the winter pieces with the cutouts- not practical. Hate the dress with the plastic on it- not very cute. Nothing so far is very wearable. Here evening gown is ok but I don't like the weird boobs on it.

I don't know why they didn't introduce Nikki Taylor when she is sitting with the judges.

Ok now Rami:
I can appreciate the craftsmanship and the tailoring but it's a bit matronly to start. His red pants are not well cut- very camel toe. Although I do love the red dress. Oh yuck hate the pants that bunch at the hips- what woman wants pants with extra meterial there?!!? Oh I do like the basket weaved dress though- very cute. The gold dress was horrid- the first one. The girl could not walk. I do like the second one- although I would remove the shoulders- they are a bit much. Love love the final black one. He does have to learn how to cut his clothes so the models can wear them better and therefore show them better.

I love how Christian comes out with his little dance:
Love the booties- I still need to get some!! What is with all the plastic material- all 3 designer used it. I love how excited he is to see my Posh- he can appreciate how fierce she is. I do like his nude blouse- very nice. Not a fan of the Henry the 8th shirts that came out next. It's all a bit much. But in a dress it looks very cool. It's like the crepe paper flowers we used to make in grade school!! For the final dress I might not have done sleeves- all thoese feathers are a bit much.

Well I do already know who the winner was but still I think it was a well deserved win. Christian's clothes were far superior in originality and design.

HAHA- if Posh called me major I think that I could die happy. I love her and Christian's interactions

No comments: