Sunday, April 27, 2008

She's Definitely Getting Some!!


Here is a new pic of Miley Cyrus that will be in Vanity Fair. This girl is not that innocent and I'm sure last night she was saying Oops I did it again. We have all seen the pics of her posing in front of her webcam in her bra and kissing other girls- this is not a girl who is virginal and sweet. I remember being a teenage girl and in my experience there were 2 types of 15 year old girls- the ones who were self conscious and wore tshirts when they went swimming and the ones that were tripping over themselves to be noticed by the cute boys and were willing to give it up. She is definitely in the second group (in my humble opinion).

She and Disney both released statements:

She said, “I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be ‘artistic’ and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed. I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologize to my fans who I care so deeply about.”

Disney said, “Unfortunately, as the article suggests, a situation was created to deliberately manipulate a 15-year-old in order to sell magazines."

Sure...sure it was....yes she was tricked into stripping down...

No comments: