Monday, May 12, 2008

The Bachelor

I think that Shayne has this in the bag...however, it they might be setting me up for failure. So maybe Chelsea will get the ring. God these home visits are sooo short!!! They edit everything down so much

What?!!? The bachelorette starts next week!?!? I'm going to miss 3 weeks of it!! That's like the whole season!

What was up with that blatant Hilton advertising?

Chelsea doesn't have a surprise this time? She isn't dressing up in see-through lingerie this time? Oh Matt just told her he's falling in love with her. He's now said that to 2 girls- very skeezy!!

We are hearing a lot of Shayne professing her love for Matt and not so much from him. And now they are just cuddling- there isn't a lot of making out. He almost treats her like a child. OH GOD THE BABY TALK!!! Not since Trista have I cringed like this. The whinging...ach!

Ok I change my mind. Chelsea has this in the bag. I thought that from the beginning with the ads and the nailpolish but I changed my mind 2 weeks ago. Now I'm back to thinking that.

Oh a Tacori ring! I always think of my friend Courtney when I hear about Tacori rings- if she is watching this she is probably very impressed!

Oh Chelsea is first...interesting.. Man that is quite the slit up the front of her dress- especially at the windy beach!! I think she is trying to remind him of her see-through lingerie!! Ok I don't think that she would be first if he was proposing to her tonight..I mean they will draw out this proposal since they haven't done one in a while. Oh wait the speech looks genuine and he is smiling...maybe it is her...oh he's thanking her...maybe not...i'm all over the place...Oh it is Shayne!! Man he was throwing me!

I bet she is now regretting wearing the trashy dress for him

Oh his father in law will be international heartthrob Lorenzo Lamas!!

Man there is quite the height differential between the two of them. I always find it weird when people are that far apart in height and together. It looks like father and child almost.

As he looks into her big brown eyes he is probably just praying she doesn't inherit her mothers addiction to plastic surgery- because no one wants to wake up to that!!

I do like her reaction how shocked she is. Monkey!? Seriously this a moment for first names and not nicknames!!!

Why can't she look at him when she says I love you- it's kind of weird! Now the countdown is on until the breakup. He really has to be careful because if he hurts her Renegade will come beat him down

No comments: