Sunday, May 11, 2008

Survivor

I haven't watched the entire season but I've been catching it every now and then and watching during Ugly Betty commercials. I really really hope Cirie wins- I mean her gameplay has been mighty impressive. She can't win anything and actually holds back the team physically yet no one ever mentions voting her off. All the others have been targets but not her- she has manipulated almost all of the vote-off. It's just impressive. She's a leader just by the power of her words. Plus the woman was smart enough to befriend Yeoman at the beginning- although I'm still bitter that she got rid of him.

I just hope to god it's not Parvati. I've never liked her

I love how the producers always try to flip it around and make us thing the other person is being voted out. It was pretty obvious they would keep Cirie.

Why on earth is Amanda arguing with Cirie about how she feels that she's in the bottom two? How is this complicated? The girl is a tool

Well Parvati is out of the immunity challenge but I don't think it matters- each one will probably take her to the end because they know they can beat her

Parvati what the hell is wrong with you telling Amanda that she would have won against Cirie?! I mean to win she should take Parvati- but I hope she takes Cirie since I like her. But I think it's in the bag for her to take Parvati.

Oh Amanda got rid of Cirie- it really was the best move for her to win. I think she has it in the bag.

HAHA I love how pissed off Ozzy looks the whole time. Parvati doesn't stand a chance with his vote.

Strong woman- yuck. I hate people who call themselves that. Yuck. Natalie- those were the worst questions ever.

Why the hell did Parvati answer James' question like that? She's such a tool. I love that he said Amanda has this in the bag.

Amanda- why on earth did you answer Cirie that way? Why not suck up to her? You are losing her vote!!

Ozzy- you really are one of the biggest idiots. You should have used the idol!! Wow Ozzy is saying he loves Amanda- that is something!!

What the hell is up with Parvati's lips at the live reveal?!!? Someone got a ton of collagen!! And Amanda might have gotten some boobs!

I am in total total shock. I can't believe that Parvati just won. I can't believe she won

God Amanda's hair is bad- what the hell is up with the curled bangs?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know! What the hell?!? PARVATI?!? Seriously? Amanda totally would have had it until she blew it by speaking at the last tribal council. Gah!