Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We've Arrived!


We just spent our first evening in Athens- yay!! After an eventful trip filled with practically no sleep on the airplane, getting ill on the plane (me), leaving things on the plane (mom) we made it!! The weather is GORGEOUS- it was 32 today! And I saw the Acropolis!!! SO EXCITING!! After crashing this afternoon we spent the evening wandering around the Plaka and ate at this outdoor restaurant beside the Agora. It's amazing so far!! Hopefully I'll be near a comp a memory card slot soon so I can post the pics...and hopefully my mom will learn how to use the camera so I can be in the pics!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

So jealous!!! Enjoy the weather - you've gone at a perfect time of year :)

Make sure to have a deck of cards or something fun to do on the ferry rides - they can take a while!!! Post pics as soon as you can :)

Michelle said...

Yay! You made it! HAVE FUN!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a good time! Isn't the food amazing?!?