Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Bachelorette

Why on earth did they have to write a song?! What a stupid challenge for a bunch of guys- it would make me feel sooo awkward!

Natasha Bedingfield? I actually like her- they really are pulling out all the stops this season- they really want to get their ratings up. First Ellen now Natasha Bedingfield

I think that Deanna might have a stalker with Shawn...he really really seems to be obsessed with her...

Well Graham just shot himself in the foot- I'm pretty sure he's going home because of this...

My good everything breaks this girls heart- that's all she talks about

Oh at the barbecue her heart is breaking again...that is all that ever happens for this girl.

Ok Graham is pretty hot- I just wish that he would shave.

Ew Robert do up the shirt...my eyes...my eyes!

It is not shocking that Robert is not getting the rose- the guy is completely skeezy- I mean that open shirt is totally giving me the heebee jeebees!! He's destroyed!? He hardly knew her!!

I don't think she's going to give the rose to Fred either...yup she's rejecting him. This girl is not a good actress- you can see what she's thinking at all times!

Graham had better put out asap at the cocktail party to save his ass- if not he is totally going home

I don't see what she sees in Jeremy- he is horribly boring with completely no expression in his eyes- he's got dead eyes. Plus again- super super boring. He looks like the male Minnie Driver

Ok I am changing my mind a bit about Graham- when he's wearing clothes he looks like he lives in Whoville...and who's just aren't attractive to me...

If only one is going home I think it will be Twilley or Brian

Oh if Twilley's staying then it's Brian going- or she's still pissed with Graham and it's him...although I think she'll keep him since she thinks he's hot

Why is she revealing all so fast? Why is it happening so fast?

No comments: