Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Mole

I just finished watching the first episode of the Mole and all I have to say is- YAY THE MOLE IS BACK!! I've always loved this show!! While I miss Anderson Cooper I actually like Jon Kelley- he's a sexy beast! I really really love his voice!

As for the contestants- it is full of the usual group of tools. People trying to pretend to be the mole to throw people off kill me- they are so bloody obvious. In the past the mole has never ever been obvious. Like that Bobby acting like he's having a heart attack the whole time. And oh god Nicole- I hate her already. I despise women who feel that they are "divas" and "beautiful" and my favourite- "smart".

And the Robinson Crusoe challenge...seriously? A victrola? A camera? In 1704- my god they are tools!! Even the history teacher- denim jeans!?

So my guess right now for who is the mole- Craig

No comments: