Saturday, June 14, 2008

Video of the Day



Here is the new NKOTB video for their song Summertime....I heart it already! Seriously- it just makes me smile and makes me happy! I mean they sound exactly the same....and I love the cheesy beach scenes!!

Just a few things though- someone get Joey a razor stat. The pubestach just makes him look dirty and gross. And what the hell is up with all of Danny's tats?! I love that Jon is in like a couple of scenes- he was probably rocking in the corner of his trailer- this is a lot of pressure for the poor guy! I love love love the vogueing at the end...and oh god the white suits! The white suits!! Amazing! And now they are waving their arms...GOD I LOVE THEM!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I had to pick one, it would be Jordan. Now, if only Marky-Mark and the Funky Bunch would come back, I'd be all over that too!