Thursday, July 10, 2008

Amanda Peet is Halfway There


Amanda Peet has come out saying she is pro-vaccination in a new magazine. Why is this a big deal you ask? Isn't this what any sane person thinks? Well yes of course. But there are the dumbasses out there like Dr. Jenny McCarthy who are trying to preach that vaccinating is wrong. So at least some sort of 'celebrity' is speaking out. She said, "I buy 99 percent organic food for Frankie, and I don't like to give her medicine or put sunscreen on her. But now that I've done my research, vaccines do not concern me."

Well she's halfway there. She really should treat her child with medicine and the child NEEDS sunscreen!! But she may be forgiven with this super funny quote:

"Frankly, I feel that parents who don't vaccinate their children are parasites."

Haha!!

Source

No comments: