Monday, July 7, 2008

The Bachelorette

I completely forget- what does Deanna do for a living? I mean she's 26 and already owns a house- god I feel so behind!! My god she looks different from her sister! I'm not going to be mean but...well I would be bitter if I was the sister...

Ok she's a real estate agent- makes sense that she found herself a house!

Deanna really seems to be glowing about Jason- maybe he's the one. But Chantale and I really think it will be Jesse.

Jesse has to stop being so nervous- he is not coming off very well. The father is intimidating him and he's letting him do it.

Oh no the grandmother is picking Jason- dammit! Jesse needs to learn how to schmooze more.

I don't know if I like her dad- he isn't very nice to Jesse. He was much more open with Jason.

Ok I just missed that reunion with Jeremy- god that guy is cringe-worthy. He was a big pansy last week at the guys tell all going on and on about not understanding and not being able to see her- yet he already had a meeting! Annoying wuss- I still see nothing appealing in him

I'm watching her with Jesse and she doesn't seem to have that sparkle in her eyes that she did with Jason...i'm getting nervous for Jesse!

I would not be good with the shark thing- I would be having a heartattack!!

When he did the boardgame she just looked thrilled. She just has this twinkle in her eye- I think she loved it. I still like Jesse though- go for less baggage!

I don't like Jason's suit...it's not fitting right...She picked Jesse!!! I could tell from her eyes right away!!

Dammit I missed the end- I mean I was happy to talk to my realtor since I had an offer in on a condo but on the other hand I really wanted to see the ending!!

No comments: