Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Big Brother 10

Why on earth is there a live audience? And when are they going to reveal the twist?

I love when Julie Chen gets all dramatic- so funny! I doubt she even watches this show

Oh god Gerry what the hell are you doing- don't go and tell Brian everything!! You are going to piss off the majority!

Brian you are such a tool- you don't come out playing so hard and expect to make it. I love how baffled Dan is that Ollie flipped- he's known him for like a few days!!

Dan you're a retard- you aren't going to sacrifice your word for $500,000? What the hell are you doing on this show!? It's a freakin game

Oh Ollie and April are already going at it!

Oh god here comes the fight- the big brother blond braided big boobed bimbo brawl!! I can't believe that Brian is succeeding in breaking up the girls- these people are retarded

Oh god Jesse get over it!!! He's such a baby- and disgusting

I can't believe they are doing a live vote right away- usually they wait until there are fewer people since it takes so long.

I'm wondering if the twist is maybe the audience gets a vote- they all vote for one and the vote counts

I have to admit I still think Brian is hot but he's an idiot

Well Gerry is wearing his military hat- I guess he will vote to keep Brian

I guess the audience doesn't get a vote...but it's not needed because Brian is gone- yay!! They made the right decision!

I would like to see Libra win the HOH- she seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Of these 4 I'm ok with anyone but Jesse- he's just a douche. Except I do appreciate that he is wearing sleeves.

Ok Jessie just got it- of course. It's always always the one who was nominated last that wins. He's totally putting up Gerry and Renny

No comments: