Sunday, July 20, 2008

Big Brother 10

I think that Gerry and Renny are screwed this week with Jessie being HOH.

Oh god Renny's pink hat- it looks like the hideous won that Erica wore in season 4.

Gerry is getting way too aggressive too soon- he needs to keep the sweet old man persona if he has a chance in hell of staying.

We will really see if Jessie is a natural body builder this season- if he can maintain the physique while in the house with no roids he might be telling the truth.

Jessie rein it in- he is getting a bit too over ecxited- he is shooting himself in the foot for next week.

Haha- i love that Memphis' profession is put in quotation marks- he's a "mixologist"- aka he's a bartendar who wants a better title.

Get the hell rid of Dan- I actually hate him. On the feeds he said he would leave the US if a woman was ever elected president. I have no time for douches like that.

For the love of god put on a shirt!! He doesn't have clothes on in his pics either!! ACH!! EW- my eyes!! my eyes!! those pics are horrid!!

Oh Steven you always go up to the HOH room- even if you hate him go up for show!! You are just making yourself a target!!

I love how it's week 2 and there are already definite sides in the house! Oh the drama- it's gearing up to be a great season!

Ok I appreciate that Dan is not being judgmental right now with Steven talking about his sexuality.

Make the accent stop- please please make it stop!!! Jessie is worse with accents than I am- and that is saying a lot. My spanish accent for west side story was a mixture of scottish and jamaican with a bit of east indian thrown in for good measure.

Oh April and Libra- stop getting so emotional in front of everyone! These people need to get some poker faces!!

I think that he will nominate Steven and Renny- he still has a huge dislike for Renny and I think he'll want to teach her a lesson.

It's Steven and Dan- haha I love that he is insulting them that they showed their cards too early- yet he's doing that too!

No comments: