Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mamma Mia


I just got back from seeing Mamma Mia with my Mamma Mia and let me tell you- FABULOUS!!! I LOVED IT!!! It was campy amazing goodness! I had never seen the musical so it was all a nice surprise to me how they would use the Abba songs. It was cast magnificently and oh the Greek Island setting- I miss it!! It was sooo beautiful! And Lilly Kane- she was fantastic!! She can really really sing and was perfect in the role. And Meryl Streep- sublime. I want to be her when I grow up! She is spectacular and doesn't give a rats ass and just has fun- love her!! Christine Baranski is sooo underrated- she needs to be in more. She was great in her role- as was Mrs. Weasley as the other friend. So great!! And Colin Firth...love him!!! He was so nerdy cute...sigh...I just loved the whole thing. I do wish I had seen it in a gaybourhood because I think that the audience would have been up dancing- which would have been great.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Now I REALLY want to see it! I'm having a nightmare of a time finding a girl to go with me as Lee outright refuses...