Monday, July 21, 2008

The Mole

I'm still going with Craig for the mole

Interesting that Craig volunteered first to be the dumb group. He is either the mole or is damn good at making himself look like the mole.

It's interesting how Clay and Mark won't agree on the same number- definite mole behaviour. God I love this show- it's so hard to figure out who is the mole when everyone is trying to act like the mole. Oh Clay keeps going on and on that he is a math genius yet he is getting it wrong...interesting...



Oh look Nicole came back with the wrong number. Except Clay figured out the sequence even though his math was atrocious before....maybe it is Clay...

It's also interesting that Clay is going around and chatting with everyone- he could be planting seeds...

I love that Jon is always drinking- hehe

I love how slow Craig is going with the questions- so suspicious!! I love love love the producers of this show. I love how they edit it so we don't know if they did get the questions right.

It would be so mean for the Mole to not let the person see their family member. Of course Nicole can memorize- she went through med school!

God Mark is taking a long time asking questions- he is really doing the dramatic pauses- moley moley moley behaviour. Mark didn't even seem that excited to see his wife. My god Paul is passing a lot of questions- he didn't even know how many siblings his wife had. That was so weird- but he is a dumbass

If Nicole does throw this she's a tool- I mean come on- you've come this far!! It's interesting that she did cheers to me- if she stays she's the mole. Ok she's a terrible actress who is really trying to act like the mole

Oh Clay goes home- he was my number 2 pick for the mole!! I'm still saying Craig but maybe Mark...

No comments: