Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Two Coreys

It's like they are trying to be Being Bonaduce here- I just love how serious they are trying to be. I mean last season was so light and fluffy and now we have this.

HAHA- I love that Corey Feldman has security detail- haha! I don't think that Julia Roberts does but I guess she is not as A list as Corey Feldman.

Oh look they are both getting assistants- how ironic...

Best part about the show- the fact that Corey Haim won't take off his bluetooth- he is very very important.

HAHA- I love now that Corey Haim has an assistant he can't make his own phone calls- even though he never takes off his bluetooth! I love the drama that Corey Haim creates- haha!! Oh I also love that the artwork in Corey Feldman's house is all him

Is Feldman's assistant for real?

Haim's assistant has been with him like a day and is already hugging him.

2 comments:

TZME said...

i am the real deal.

Shauna said...

If this is really Corey Feldman's assistant that is amazing- tell Corey Feldman that me and my friends grew up OBSESSED with the Two Coreys!!!

hehe