Monday, August 4, 2008

Teen Choice Awards

I am just watching Miley Cyrus lipsinking and had to make a comment- she is an awful lipsyncher. I just hate this girl. These sparkly shorts are so awful. Her pout makes me nauseous- she thinks she's sexy and it's so disturbing. I do love Fergie's dress though...

I hope Katy Perry kicks her ass. This girl can't sing worth shit and is so f'ing arrogant- she is a talking singer- there really is no talent. Just a great marketing team, greedy parents and an over inflated ego.

Brian Austin Green is going to be here!? Teens know who he is!? Oh god I'm old- I haven't heard of a bunch of these people- what the hell is a Clique Girlz? Stop the insanity and bring back proper grammar!!!

Gag- the hottest host...as proclaimed by Miley Cyrus...she's awful...and completely awkward! Those overalls are SOOO atrocious

Oh James Marsden you are a sexy beast- I heart you. I watched Boogie's Diner and Second Noah for you!! I think that the Dark Knight is definitely the action movie of the summer but should young teens be watching it? Yes, yes I am getting pruder as I age...Hancock is the movie of the summer!?!? What?!? I think it might have been Tommy Girl dialing in a thousand times to vote for Will Smith. God I'm getting old- Will Smith's goatee is grey..

POSH I LOVE YOU!!

Of course Gossip Girl won- they are all there...who the hell is the 3rd girl!?!? I love Leighton's dress- god I love her clothes.

I can't look at Rainn Wilson the same since I read that he was a complete ass at the MMVAs and got in a fight with my Joey Joe Bird McIntyre.

Miley Cyrus is the choice Female Singer?!?!! Seriously!?!? I am very frightened for the next generation if this is their role model. She just thanked the big man Jesus Christ- I hate her so much.

No comments: