Wednesday, September 17, 2008

America's Next Top Model

Oh god yet another opportunity to act...yuck...

Oh the makeover show!! The best night of television ever! I have to say Mr. Jay looked fabulous with the makeup and the different hairstyle- I wish he would change his plastic hair!!

OH NO MAKE IT STOP!!! Tyra with an accent?!!? NO!!!

Oh I like Marjorie with the different hair- she needs the darker hair. Oh and Joslyn looks much better also

Oh Sam also looks much better- my mom will love that. I hate Hannah's- but I hate that banged look

Oh I don't like Clark with the dark hair- I don't think it looks right- it washes her out

Oh I'm very interested in seeing what they do to Elina since she is so nervous. Ok that hair is awful- and will be SOOOOO hard to maintain!! I actually feel bad for her since it will be hard to manage.

Oh god McKey looks awful- it makes her look even more manly. It's like what they did to Jada.

Oh Isis looks good- and so does Britney- they can pull off the long hair

Oh it's Nigel's wife- I didn't realize that she was american...and pregnant! God I'm jealous that she is married to that sexy beast!

Oh gosh jolly jee...I can't handle Hannah! She's got that downhome thing going on like Miley Cyrus that I despise!!

How hard is it to do a little spot? Haha Marjorie called at Walgreens! hehe!
Hannah won?!!? WHAT?!?! That girl is horrid!!

They are really profiling Britney and Annaleigh- they must be the bottom two.

Oh god Elina is a horrid little thing- she hates her mom and says she doesn't love her because she doesn't let her express her emotions- she doesn't anyway. I think the girl has serious serious issues!

I thought that Analeigh was an early frontrunner but now I'm thinking she may go home. Oh god Hannah looks like a complete psycho

Oh god Elina has all those tattoos of sayings- I just don't get those...do you really need a catchphrase or proverb tattood on your body!?

Marjorie looks so much better with the dark hair- she looks much less harsh

Ok now I think it will be Isis and Britney in the bottom two- Britney will go home

Oh I was right the first time around with Analeigh- but it was Britney that went

No comments: