Monday, September 22, 2008

Emmy's

Ok that bit was annoying- I mean Howie Mandel is retarded! Just going on and on about having nothing to say is not amusing! And why the hell did they just take off Heidi's clothes?!? How on earth is that amusing?!

Yuck Jeremy Piven is completely overrated! I mean let's be honest- Drama makes that show!! Ok I do agree with him that the opening sucked

Oh Elaine- do the dance! Best supporting actress- it has to be Vanessa Williams!! Or Amy Poehler! Jean Smart!? What!? I mean I do like the show but come on- Wilhemina deserves this! Mark run on stage and get that for Willie!

All right for best supporting actor in a drama I have to go with Sam Malone or Ben- as long as it's not Shatner.

Oh Ricky Gervais you rock my world- you are too cute!! No one wants to hear from a producer- haha! Don't cry it's just an award! I love when they gave the award to Steve Carell and they all jumped around- too cute!! I made you what you are- haha!!

First Ricky Gervais then Conan O'Brien....love them! These are the people who should be hosting! Katherine Heigl told him his material wasn't emmy worthy- HAHAHA!! Love you! My god Boston Public still gets nominated- how is that show relivant?!?! Ok I want Dianne Wiest to win simply because I love her- yay Parenthood! If not then I want Bailey to win.

Steve Martin I love you!! We need to see more of you! I'm picking out a thermos for you...

Oh god I'm embarassed for Josh Brolin...well he does get to do a duet with Animal- that is a bit cool. Oh god he's doing South Park- this is just odd. he's like a bad lounge singer on a cruise.

I really like Laura Linney- she is just really well spoken.

Not to sound horribly young but this laugh-in is just not current- this is just awkward...

Oh god that Red and Pink Dress is hideous!! I hope that was designed by Lauren and not Christian!!

Pushing Daisies won best directing!! YAY PUSHING DAISIES!! That really was one of the most beautiful pilots I've ever seen- it was gorgeous!!

Oh god Lauren Conrad is horrid- I can't believe she said it was her line!! Just go with the flow!!! Poor David Boreanaz having to present with her!

Sandra Oh grew up in Small Town Canada!?!?!?! She grew up in Ottawa!!! How on earth is that small town canada!! Come up to Swastika- I'll show you small town Canada and what it produces!!

Wow Kathy Griffin sure has a lot of hair tonight!! Look at the power she has getting people to stand up! Lauren Conrad is probably asking who he is?

Outstanding reality show has to be the Amazing Race- it always wins!! Mainly because it is amazing!

I see what Lainey was talking about- it does look like Tom Hanks is wearing a piece...god I hope he isn't going down the same path as Travolta!

My god Don Rickles just won another Emmy- talk about sympathy vote...

Alec Baldwin- very well deserved. I will say I would have prefered Lee Pace but his time will come!

Look at that posture on Vanessa Williams! you can totally tell that she was a beauty queen

As for leading actress I don't really watch these shows- but I'm going to go with Glenn Close simply because I like her. Oh look I'm right!

They cut off Glenn Close but let Howie Mandel keep going? Yuck!

Oh best actor has to be Michael C Hall- my sexy sexy beast. Oh it's Bryan Cranston!! Go Malcolm's dad! They said he was the dark horse. I love a dark horse!

As for lead actress in a comedy go Tina Fey!!! Yay her! Man Amy Poehler is pregnant!

Time to end all of this reality host stuff- this is just painful- even Jimmy Kimmel can't handle this! Oh look Probst won!! I wanted it to be him or Tom Bergeron so that's good. As long as it's not Howie Mandel I"m ok

Wow Mary Tyler Moore needs to eat something- her arms are absolutely terrifying! Her muscles are jutting out and scary! Oh Betty White I love you!!!

How on earth is Two and a Half men even considered in the same category as 30 rock is retarded. Yay 30 rock- god that show is funny!

Tom Selleck is their big name to end the show? Seriously?! They couldn't get someone bigger? I really should watch this madmen- it is supposed to be really good

No comments: