Sunday, October 5, 2008

Amazing Race

Wow I think Terrence totally has abusive boyfriend potential- the whole only talk to me thing is scary. I mean the guy has serious serious issues- look at him whining about his head!!

Oh god now he's saying he was an ass because he bumped his head?!!? What the hell is wrong with this guy?

Oh they are all on the same plane- that gets rid of any lead any one had

Anthony is yet another complete jackass- I mean he is insulting the cars constantly in front of the cabbie!!

Oh god the blondes are idiots- they are excited because they might get a tan on the dunebuggy?

I really like the comic geeks- I definitely think that I am rooting for them

The frat boys have to go- they suck.

I don't mind Sarah but I'm rooting against her team just because her boyfriend.

Oh god the divorcees are tards- why the hell are they digging?!?!!? I can't believe that they don't realize it refers to the other detour!

Man the divorcees are completely ridiculous- you always ask your taxi to stay!

Go geeks go!! Oh I wanted them to get first! Is it just me or does Tina remind you of a prettier faced Linda Hogan?

Wow Nick has to show a bit of patience when he asks for help!!

Dude- the blondes are retards. Brazil is portuguese!

And look Nick isn't going back to help him- the kid needs to show a bit more patience and has to be better with the other teams

Oh god the divorcees are useless- they won't be there for long

Oh I guess Stephanie won't be proposed to at the finish line. Anthony is thankful for his looks?! Douche

No comments: